We stayed 2 nights at Aegean Blue in September 2011 when our holiday plans were turned upside down due to a big delay of our ferry. Even if we were very upset because of the cancellation of our plans, we were positively surprised thanks to Aegean Blue. The owner Sofia is a great host and I think that is what makes the place also so pleasant. The view from the balcony is breathtaking. The rooms are new, comfortable and clean. If we go to Halkidiki again, there is no doubt we will stay at this place again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly,family,quiet complex of studios on a unique location at the edge of a cliff at the picturesque village of Afitos.Shared in 3 buildings, first operated 2004,in a garden of 1500 sq.m overlooking the beach and with a breathtaking view to Toroneos gulf and Sithonia peninsula.All studios sea view,self catering,sat tv,a/c, free wifi, daily cleaning also large swimming pool with jacuzzi, children pool,private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aegean Blue Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aegean Blue Studios Hotel Afitos
- Aegean Blue Studios Afitos, Halkidiki, Greece