Rosie's is about the best place I've ever found to relax. Spent a week there recently to attend a Nia Workshop. Went swimming in crystal clear waters, kayaking and ate the best Greek food ever. Eric is a sensational chef. All the staff is wonderful, helpful and friendly. Try it, you'll love it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small romantic seaside hotel built in a traditional style like a little village. All of the 16 rooms are individual designed, have fridge, a/c, balcony and sea view.Beach, bar and sea terrace are just in front. Mountainbikes,Kajak,And Cannes free for guests!Perfect spot for relaxation, but also for sightseeing, since Athens and the adjoining islands are very close. Workshops for painting,shiatsu,NIA,BIODANZA,NVC,in Spring and autum. Also you can Enjoy our Excursion boat for many trips,like Aegina island,Epidaurus festival, POROS and Hydra island,and barbecues on near by islet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Rosy's Little Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosy`s Little Village Hotel Angistri
- Rosys Little Village Agistri
- Rosys Little Village Hotel Agistri
- Rosy's Little Village Greece/Angistri