If you're looking for an Island Resort where you can just unwind then you can't go past Brampton. Not only is it good value but all the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, as it's like a mini community. As well as the usual Water Sports, there are beautiful Bush Walks and many secluded beaches to find. There are also Tennis Courts and a small Golf Range. Amazingly, Kangaroos hang around your accommodation which is just so special. There are butterflies everywhere as well as the odd Goanna! The food is great and if you like your wine, their selection is amazing. The resident Masseur / Beauty Spa lady is incredible! If you have trouble relaxing then this is the place for you. It i also great value so go enjoy :o)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of the world-renowned Whitsunday Island Passage, 32km North-East of Mackay and 50km South of Hamilton Island, Voyages Brampton Island is the ideal haven for couples seeking a romantic escape. This large and beautiful National Park Island is surrounded by sparkling azure waters, golden sandy beaches, coral gardens and an array of walking and jogging tracks - each affording spectacular views or the perfect secluded beach for a romantic picnic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Brampton Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brampton Island Hotel Brampton Island
- Brampton Island Resort All Inclusive