The island is stunning, but the memory of the additional costs at this place doesnt compliment the view.
Its so over priced, from getting stung for the parking costs when we got there to the cost of a bottle of water or an ice cream. Shocking.
The organisaiton really need to have a complete overhaul of their customer service and not take over a week, 2 emails and a phone call to get back to a complaint.
Sadly Tangalooma, you did not live up to it this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tangalooma Island Resort is surrounded by white sandy beaches, crystal clear waters and fringed by national park, presenting another world away right on Brisbane’s doorstep! The highlight of any stay is the opportunity to interact closely with nature. Each evening, a pod of wild bottlenose dolphins eagerly swim up to the beach where they are hand fed by our Dolphin Care Team and resort guests. Only 75 minutes from Brisbane, over 75 tours and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Tangalooma Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tangalooma Beachcomber / Driftwood Hotel Moreton Island
- Tangalooma Island Hotel
- Dolphin Resort Tangalooma Wild
- Hotel Tangalooma Island