I have just stayed here in June & July in a Seaview room & a Traditional room.
The pension is gorgeous / the views are amazing & the owners are lovely , unobtrusive but always available if you needed them.
The walk down to town is only about 5 minutes & slightly longer back up but it's not too high or steep.
This is one place i will definately stay again at , cannot fault the rooms / owners / service / views etc.
If you stay in a pool view room it's only a few steps to the veranda & day or night a great place to enjoy.
The pension provides food / drinks but are more than happy for you to take your own there.
Laid back owners & Superb views - fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Veranda of Mykonos is a traditional Mykonian Guesthouse, located on the hillside of Mykonos Town with amphi-theatric and panoramic views to town, windmills, port, as well as the breathtaking Aegean sea and sunset. In a quiet and beautiful neighborhood, with respect for the environment and the traditional Cycladic architecture guests experience the charm, heritage and warm hospitality of a traditional Mykonian home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your La Veranda of Mykonos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Veranda Pension Hotel Mykonos Town
- La Veranda Of Mykonos Greece