La Veranda is good value for the money. Great views, its a good walk 3-5mins from the town but we actually enjoyed it. Gave us some time to workout a bit, plus we faced much more challenging walks in Santorini.
Andreas was superb! As was Marina. They are a lovely couple. Very kind.
Only thing i'd like to point out is the breakfast is a bit sparse, just a bit of bread and butter/jam and some tea/coffee... it was sufficient but again sparse. Oh and the bed was very firm/hard, but we were still able to get our sleep in
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Veranda of Mykonos is a traditional Mykonian Guesthouse, located on the hillside of Mykonos Town with amphi-theatric and panoramic views to town, windmills, port, as well as the breathtaking Aegean sea and sunset. In a quiet and beautiful neighborhood, with respect for the environment and the traditional Cycladic architecture guests experience the charm, heritage and warm hospitality of a traditional Mykonian home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your La Veranda of Mykonos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Veranda Pension Hotel Mykonos Town
- La Veranda Of Mykonos Greece