La Veranda is good value for the money. Great views, its a good walk 3-5mins from the town but we actually enjoyed it. Gave us some time to workout a bit, plus we faced much more challenging walks in Santorini.
Andreas was superb! As was Marina. They are a lovely couple. Very kind.
Only thing i'd like to point out is the breakfast is a bit sparse, just a bit of bread and butter/jam and some tea/coffee... it was sufficient but again sparse. Oh and the bed was very firm/hard, but we were still able to get our sleep in
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Veranda is located on the hillside of Mykonos town, with amphi-theatric and panoramic view to town, windmills, port, as well as the breathtaking Aegean sea sunset. We are located in a quiet and beautiful neighborhood, with respect for the environment and the traditional Cycladic architecture, an accommodation unit, like "a family pension," with purpose, to provide our guests with the best possible services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your La Veranda Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Veranda Pension Hotel Mykonos Town
- La Veranda Pension Mykonos, Greece