We stayed here for a week and found it a great place to stay. All the rooms either have a sea view or look out over the pool. There is also a terrace which has amazing views over the town. Our room was traditionally furnished but was spacious enough, very clean and had a fridge, kettle and air conditioning. The family who own the place are lovely, so friendly and helpful, they even arranged to pick us up from the airport and took us back when we left which was really appreciated. The only thing you need to bear in mind when choosing to stay here is that it is up a very steep hill which is quite a climb especially during the day when it is warm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Veranda of Mykonos is a traditional Mykonian Guesthouse, located on the hillside of Mykonos Town with amphi-theatric and panoramic views to town, windmills, port, as well as the breathtaking Aegean sea and sunset. In a quiet and beautiful neighborhood, with respect for the environment and the traditional Cycladic architecture guests experience the charm, heritage and warm hospitality of a traditional Mykonian home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your La Veranda of Mykonos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Veranda Pension Hotel Mykonos Town
- La Veranda Of Mykonos Greece