We stayed for 5 nights and had a baby with us. The stay included the ride in and out of the hotel which is a must given the steep hike even for a car. The owners were quite friendly, welcomed us with free drinks, maps and an overview of Mykonos. They were always on hand for any requests or questions. Our room was generous as we had 2 twin beds and a bed cot. They don't have baby cots available. They take out the trash, change towels and fold your sheets daily.A couple of glasses and coffee cups with saucers are provided but are neither washed or changed through out the stay. The owners serve breakfast at an extra cost but can't comment on it since we never had any. Our room had a pool view which was hardly ever used while we were there. If you're looking for a tranquil place in Mykonos and don't mind the steep hike that leaves you ready for a shower, then this is a nice place to stay. For us it was quite difficult with the baby. It's a 5 minute downhill to the centre of town. Cons:no wi-fi, small out-dated bathrooms. Pros: clean, quiet, friendly owners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Veranda of Mykonos is a traditional Mykonian Guesthouse, located on the hillside of Mykonos Town with amphi-theatric and panoramic views to town, windmills, port, as well as the breathtaking Aegean sea and sunset. In a quiet and beautiful neighborhood, with respect for the environment and the traditional Cycladic architecture guests experience the charm, heritage and warm hospitality of a traditional Mykonian home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your La Veranda of Mykonos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Veranda Pension Hotel Mykonos Town
- La Veranda Of Mykonos Greece