I agree with other reviewers. This is a great little B&B if you don't mind the short, but steep walk to your room.
There is, however, not much F&B offered at the property and the shower did not have very hot water or pressure. The beds were quite uncomfortable.
We have stayed at a number of B&B's in the same area and there are newer places with better bathrooms and pool bars close by for similar prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Veranda is located on the hillside of Mykonos town, with amphi-theatric and panoramic view to town, windmills, port, as well as the breathtaking Aegean sea sunset. We are located in a quiet and beautiful neighborhood, with respect for the environment and the traditional Cycladic architecture, an accommodation unit, like "a family pension," with purpose, to provide our guests with the best possible services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your La Veranda Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Veranda Pension Hotel Mykonos Town
- La Veranda Pension Mykonos, Greece