We stayed here for 5 days. The rooms are not huge but they are comfortable and clean. we had a pool view which gives you a spacious balcony with tables and chairs. The pool is fantastic! and from the pool you have a great view of Mykonos town. We loved that the room stayed pitch black with the shutters closed so you can sleep in! The owners are lovely and helpful.
As for the walk to town - it takes 5 minutes to get there and 12 minutes uphill to get back again. REally not a big deal as you can jump in the pool every time you get home.
Airport transfers on arrival & departure are a big help. definitely a good place to stay..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Veranda is located on the hillside of Mykonos town, with amphi-theatric and panoramic view to town, windmills, port, as well as the breathtaking Aegean sea sunset. We are located in a quiet and beautiful neighborhood, with respect for the environment and the traditional Cycladic architecture, an accommodation unit, like "a family pension," with purpose, to provide our guests with the best possible services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your La Veranda Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Veranda Pension Hotel Mykonos Town
- La Veranda Pension Mykonos, Greece