We found this hotel through a local travel agency downtown. By booking through them and paying cash the rate was substantially lower. We paid 80 euro a night but it wasn't during high season. It's a bit out of town but an easy walk.
The hotel and grounds are impeccable and beautiful. The room was quite large with a view of the pool and the beach below, as well as cruise ships in the distance. It had the best room of anywhere we stayed and was quite reasonable. There is a snack bar at the pool and breakfast (and I mean a full breakfast via buffet and it's VERY good) is included in the price of the room. Fantastic view! I would definitely stay here again. Compared too the room downtown we were shown, it's a bargain! Nice air-conditioning too. Very nice family runs the hotel. Photos to follow later.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Beach Hotel
- Grand Beach Hotel Mykonos
- Grand Beach Mykonos
- Grand Beach Mykonos, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new elegant residence in an ideal location just 400m from Mykonos town, on the beach of Megali Ammos with the golden sand and the clear blue water. Designed in style and passion in the year of 2006.There is a large sea water swimming pool, a children's pool and jacuzzi, gym, breakfast room(with breakfast buffet), pool-bar, lobby, internet access and parking. All the rooms have a great view of the center and the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Grand Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.