This review is LONG overdue but we can't stop thinking about the amazing time we had at Bill & Coo celebrating my 40th birthday. Our only regret is that the stay was so short at only 3 nights as we were making multiple island hops. From the moment my partner and I arrived at the airport and were met by Xristos to a welcome adult beverage while we waited to be checked-in, the staff was most accommodating. We were always greeted by name and were never left wanting for anything. They recommended tours for us, arranged a rental car for the day...I can't say enough about how helpful and friendly they were. There was a mix-up in our reservation (and not by the hotel!) so after the first night they upgraded us to a suite with its own private pool which was completely not expected but a very nice gesture! The restaurant is amazing for both breakfast and romantic dinners. The hotel has a contemporary vibe to it with the simple but elegant decor allowing you to focus on the incredible views of the sea. The poolside lounge is great for sipping a cocktail, listening to hip trance-lounge music and watching the sunsets in the evening. The hotel is far enough out of town to be quiet and cozy but not a bad walk if you want to experience nightlife in Mykonos town. We would definitely stay here again without hesitation!!
- Also Known As:
- Bill And Coo Suites & Lounge
- Bill & Coo Suites & Lounge Hotel
- Bill & Coo Suites & Lounge Hotel Mykonos Town
- Bill Coo All Suite Hotel
- Bill & Coo Suites And Lounge Mykonos, Greece
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, Escapio and Venere so you can book your Bill & Coo Suites and Lounge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.