We booked the pension for 3 nights in June. We booked a 2 bedroom with a kitchenette. It was clean and spacious albeit a bit musty. We were able to open windows and air the room out which was fine. The bathroom was adequate size and the air conditioning worked well. The owners were very nice and provided transports to and from port and town as needed. The pool area is really beautiful. It was great being outside the port town which is very busy and touristy. Forget about walking to and from town with all the traffic and lack of lighting at night, it would be dangerous. All in all a nice place to stay and very reasonably priced for Mykonos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The A Hotel by Mykonos Arhontiko is a cozy hotel with an excellent value for money, located just 2 Km from Mykonos Town. The All welcome mentality of the owners and staff embraces all audiences, transforming the A Hotel into an ideal choice for your vacation in Mykonos. The A Hotel combines cozy, traditional rooms and luxurious suites with a relaxing outdoor pool and amazing home made tastes of local and natural ingredients.The A Hotel welcomes all diversity, respecting the privacy of its visitors. Even though pets are allowed, the policy of the hotel ensures the satisfaction of all guests, concentrating on the provision of the highest level of services.Visit our hotel and experience a stylish yet relaxing experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The A Hotel by Mykonos Arhontiko reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arhontiko Pension Hotel Mykonos
- The A Hotel By Mykonos Arhontiko Greece