My husband and I and our two daughters (age 9 & 5) stayed at the Arhontiko on the 27th April, 2013 for 4 nights. We payed for 3 and the 4th was offered. We were met at the airport and quickly arrived at the hotel where we immediately felt at home. Our room was a family room (Grande Suite) which was not only really beautiful, impeccably furnished and clean but also enormous. We arrived in the evening and didn't feel much like moving, so we ate at the hotel and the food was perfect. It all felt a bit dreamy, sitting by a fantastic swimming pool, eating delicious food in a place we had never traveled to before. That feeling lasted the whole time we were there. It is a family run hotel and Sofia, Takis, Vaso and Kostas were always there for us and really delightful to get know. It was impressive watching a family working in harmony and building a great business together. The decor of the hotel is stunning and Sofia's choices in room design makes it a real treat to stay there. The location of the hotel means that you have to travel into Mykonos Town by car. Someone from the hotel happily took us whenever we wanted to head out and despite them being more than happy to come and pick us up, we always took a cab home which cost about 5 euros. Proximity to town is great and the fact that the hotel sits away from town means that there is more space available for them to build a spacious yet intimate establishment. Breakfasts were extraordinarily good and incredibly generous and varied everyday. Every member of staff we met at the hotel were really lovely and eager to talk to us. We were even driven by Takis the the 2nd hotel that we had booked. All in all it was a perfect stay and we would love to return one day in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The A Hotel by Mykonos Arhontiko is a cozy hotel with an excellent value for money, located just 2 Km from Mykonos Town. The All welcome mentality of the owners and staff embraces all audiences, transforming the A Hotel into an ideal choice for your vacation in Mykonos. The A Hotel combines cozy, traditional rooms and luxurious suites with a relaxing outdoor pool and amazing home made tastes of local and natural ingredients.The A Hotel welcomes all diversity, respecting the privacy of its visitors. Even though pets are allowed, the policy of the hotel ensures the satisfaction of all guests, concentrating on the provision of the highest level of services.Visit our hotel and experience a stylish yet relaxing experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your The A Hotel by Mykonos Arhontiko reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arhontiko Pension Hotel Mykonos
- The A Hotel By Mykonos Arhontiko Greece