Myself and my husband had our 10 day honeymoon at the Vencia Hotel at the end of September and we were blown away by the whole experience. We wanted a lot of relaxation time and this holiday certainly provided that. The hotel is location right above the town and only a few mins walk into Mykonos, where there are loads of nice bars and restaurants. We had the superior sea view suite which has a fab view and was immaculately clean. In addition the staff were excellent and could not do enough for us. I am surprised to read about the transfer charge as that was a free service that we received whilst there. We would not hestitate to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vencia boutique hotel is a four star (4****) hotel which has been fully renovated in 2007, situated 10 min walk from Mykonos town. An elegant combination of colours and furniture has created an environment of hotel relaxation, comfort and luxury. The outdoor swimming pool offers an outstanding view of the town and the port, giving you the feeling that the Aegean Sea is the continuation of the hotel's pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vencia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos Town
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos, Greece