Location: is perfect! A short walk to Mykonos town and all the bars/shops/restaurants you could ask for.
Staff: the staff here are all incredible and so friendly and helpful. They made this stay amazing for us!
Room: standard room with sea view. It was definitely not a standard view! It was spectacular, I have traveled the world, but that has got to be the best balcony view I have ever had over the infinity pool, Mykonos and the ocean.
Services: the wifi is fantastic and fast! Not that that is what you really need whilst on vacation but its handy! The restaurant however is the real out stander. Book a table for sunset, the meals are Devine and the view amazing! Pool and pool bar all beautiful. Rooms and hotel are spotless, clean and cared for. This is a really special place. Thank you for making our honeymoon so special!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vencia boutique hotel is a four star (4****) hotel which has been fully renovated in 2007, situated 10 min walk from Mykonos town. An elegant combination of colours and furniture has created an environment of hotel relaxation, comfort and luxury. The outdoor swimming pool offers an outstanding view of the town and the port, giving you the feeling that the Aegean Sea is the continuation of the hotel's pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Vencia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos Town
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos, Greece