An absolutely brilliant five night stay and the perfect place from which to explore the beautiful island of Mykonos. Amazing pool area and terrace from which to take breakfast. The sunsets were spectacular. Friendly staff who were always willing to help. Simple process for arranging a pick up from the airport and excellent check in process. We even got a free upgrade to a sea view room.
Only considerations, we found the whole island to be quite expensive for eating out and drinks. The hotel restaurant and bar were no exception. Also the old town is about a five minute walk away. The first two minutes of the walk involve walking down the side of a winding road with traffic. Now, this wasn't a problem for us but we did see some people who'd had a few drinks who probably shouldn't have been negotiating traffic. It's something to bear in mind but I would definitely not see this as a reason to not book a stay here. We're already planning our trip back next year, and will definitely stay at Vencia once again.
- Also Known As:
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos Town
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vencia boutique hotel is a four star (4****) hotel which has been fully renovated in 2007, situated 10 min walk from Mykonos town. An elegant combination of colours and furniture has created an environment of hotel relaxation, comfort and luxury. The outdoor swimming pool offers an outstanding view of the town and the port, giving you the feeling that the Aegean Sea is the continuation of the hotel's pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Splendia, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Vencia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.