All was great. Its fantastic to watch sunset from the swimming pool. Don't miss dinner at the hotel restaurant. You won't fins better easly. Stella is great. the rooms are very confy. Loved to stay at this hotel. You also have a place to rent bykmes and cars in the front of the hotel. Is very close to the center off the villa, but a litle far from beach. We rent a moto4. It eas great to discover the island on 4 wheels open air. ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vencia boutique hotel is a four star (4****) hotel which has been fully renovated in 2007, situated 10 min walk from Mykonos town. An elegant combination of colours and furniture has created an environment of hotel relaxation, comfort and luxury. The outdoor swimming pool offers an outstanding view of the town and the port, giving you the feeling that the Aegean Sea is the continuation of the hotel's pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vencia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos Town
- Vencia Hotel Mykonos, Greece