“Perfect!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Boheme

Save Saved
You added Boheme to your Saves list
Boheme
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   84600 | Vrisi, Mykonos Town 84600, Greece (Formerly Carrop Tree Hotel)   |
Ranked #2 of 86 hotels in Mykonos Town
Gross-Enzersdorf, Austria
“Perfect!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

"Perfect Team - Hospitality" Boheme team was so welcoming and made every aspect of our stay really special. They spent as much time as we wanted advising us on where to go, and what to do in the town and local area. The attention to detail was outstanding, we reluctantly left after only three days feeling we had made good friends.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

43 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Turkish first
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

From the moment you arrive in Myknonos, Boheme will treat you like royalty. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. They made our stay even more enjoyable. Rooms are immaculate and extremely clean. I loved the interior design in every corner of the hotel. Our room had a great patio and view of the sunset. We stayed in Oia, Santorini, and I would argue that Mykonos sunset is better. Boheme's awesome pool probably made it even dreamier though. An excellent breakfast is served every morning with plenty of food. We had dinner as well and it was wonderful. I have nothing negative in the slightest to say about this hotel, and believe me I'm extremely picky. During our 3 week vacation in Europe, Boheme is the place I will remember the most. I will certainly return someday.

• Stayed June 2014
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We are still here and are sad to be leaving tomorrow. This is a wonderful and special hotel. It starts with the staff and could end there, but it extends to all areas. Everyone who works here is warm, friendly, hospitable and amazing--from moment one. They will do anything and everything they can to make your stay perfect. The rooms are simple clean and comfortable. The view is amazing. The location is perfect. The pool area is the hub and the heart of the hotel and it does not disappoint. Breakfast on the couches by the pool overlooking the water was a highlight every morning. Have I said enough? I am a hotel snob and super picky and I was very very happy with our choice. Would highly recommend. If you come to this beautiful island Boheme should be your home. That's all.

• Stayed July 2014
uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have stayed in various hotels in Mykonos and must say this is the best by far. Comparatively it is good value, the service and standards are superb. We arrived early and expected to wait for a later check in but after a refreshing lemon drink was given a tour of the hotel and shown to a beautiful room overlooking the sea straight away. The rooms are very well designed with a chic feel and attention to detail. The bed was very comfortable and ambiance of the room is spot on. Our breakfast was served on a private balcony and thought this was exceptional with lots of choice from the menu. The staff a very professional, friendly and attentive. The pool is a nice size with very comfortable sofas and beds to lounge around on. I had a turkey baguette for lunch which was delicious.. The hotel was redeveloped recently and it looks great. I only booked for two nights but wish I could have spent more time. I hope to return again later in the year and highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed June 2014
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I have just returned from a five night stay at the Boheme and it was just wonderful. My husband surprised me and upgraded us to the best room as it was our anniversary and it was amazing, with a large balcony and our own private 'hot tub' and sun loungers. Décor in the room is so quirky. All the rooms seemed to have the same stunning view of the sea. Staff were all lovely, chatty and helpful and breakfast was really nice too. I would definitely recommend this hotel - in walking distance to the town as well!

Launceston, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed at the Boheme in early June. I literally had to be dragged away. Brilliant customer service and high quality rooms. So relaxing. The staff cannot do enough to help or give advice. Would thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a relaxing holiday.
Breakfast experience was superb.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Based on the pictures found online, and only that we booked a room in this hotel. For the first time ever the actual hotel was better that the photos. Once we arrived, we were welcomed by a beautiful staff that was ever so bubbly! We took a tour of the newly renovated hotel with its well thought out furnishing (I asked for the interior designer). What blew us away, was the phone we were given to contact the hotel at any time from any where. That service was just mind blowing! The next biggest surprise was the fact that there was a bidet (toilet hose) fitted.

I will recommend this hotel to anyone going to Mykonos and hope they branch out to different cities around the world.

My only negative comment would be that the room towels are not located next to the shower and are smaller than the towels I like. But thats just me being picky.

Room Tip: Ask for available upgrades and try the Turkey Baguette from their snack menu with extra mustard on t...