I've never written a hotel review before but I've never stayed in a hotel which deserved to be recognised so much. We stayed at the boheme Mykonos for 4 nights at the end of April when it had just opened. This is quite simply one of the most beautiful hotels I've ever stayed in for a combination of reasons:
1) The staff are amazing, so welcoming and attentive and ready to give advice when needed but never over intrusive
2) The hotels situation is ideal. A 3 minute walk to the lovely Mykonos town, and easy access to all the beaches. We could recommend quad bike hire for €20 for 24hrs as it's lots of fun, a great way to see the island and visit the beaches.
3) The hotel: newly renovated the hotel is so beautiful, and made us feel so calm and relaxed. Beautiful cushions, interiors to the rooms, very comfortable beds and excellent showers, we could not ask for more. The pool area is so stylish and has amazing views of the sunset and sea.
4) The breakfasts: brought to you on your balcony every morning at what ever time you want- extensive menu to choose from- continental, cooked, or cold breakfast (or all three) with freshly squeezed orange juice.
Basically go to Boheme if you want to be emerged in luxury in completely beautiful surroundings. (Please don't take any notice of the old reviews for the carrop tree as this is a completely new hotel)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 300 metres from the lively Mykonos Town, Boheme features a free-form pool and a furnished sun terrace with unobstructed sea view. It has a poolside snack bar and a restaurant, and offers air-conditioned accommodation with free Wi-Fi.The suites of Boheme open to a balcony or terrace enjoying views over the Aegean Sea. They are equipped with satellite TV and a fridge. Each features a seating area and a private bathroom stocked with hairdryer and bathrobes.A la carte breakfast is served daily in the guestrooms or on the terrace, while guests can also enjoy a variety of beverages and drinks at the snack bar by the pool. Mediterranean dishes can also be enjoyed at the on-site restaurant for lunch or dinner.Staff at the front desk can arrange car rental and can provide information on excursions in the area. A transfer from and to the airport is provided upon request and at extra charge.Boheme is situated 2 km from the Old Port of Mykonos and 4 km from the new port. Mykonos Airport is 2 km away, while the famous Psarrou Beach is at a distance of 3.5 Km. Free private parking is possible on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Boheme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carrop Tree Mykonos
- Boheme Mykonos, Greece