We stayed at the hotel in off season so Mykonos was very quite and the hotel had little movement. We stayed in the Sea View rooms and they were nice. the hotel is located in a great location, 5 minute walk from the city center. The breakfast was good... The staff was attentive... The rooms had a nice view of the ocean. The hotel common pool area could accommodate about 8 people and the view is AMAZING...
I would say that if you are looking for a hotel where you plan to spend your time in your room you might be disappointing (but you dont go to Mykonos to spend your time in the rooms). the TV was small, the bathroom was old, shower curtains too small, the bed was ok...
But again, these are the small details...
i would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive luxurious boutique hotel situated in the heart of Mykonos, just by its port, is the ideal place to enjoy the legendary and cosmopolitan aura of Mykonos. Harmony Boutique Hotel, the most recent jewel of Mykonos island, is an exclusive boutique hotel that portrays authentic Mykonian architecture. The combination of balanced colors and traditional style result in a harmonious set of impeccable beauty that creates a relaxing atmosphere. The Harmony Boutique Hotel is open all four seasons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Escapio, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Harmony Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harmony Boutique Mykonos Town
- Hotel Harmony Boutique
- Harmony Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece