A cosy nest away from home, this is what it feels like to stay there. Add a beautiful setting overlooking Mykonos town which is easily reachable via a small path, comfortable accommodations, copious continental breakfasts, a nice pool and a jacuzzi and you are in for a perfect holiday. Sharon, the owner, is so helpful and friendly. She has a good knowledge of the island and has made our stay in Mykonos one of our best holidays ever. We thoroughly enjoyed staying at Villa Konstantin and were sad to leave but we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Konstantin is located up on the north hillside of Mykonos Town, high above the old port with panoramic seas views and sunset. It's a small complex of studios and apartments built from the wild rocks of the island that will appeal to people looking for something more "home away from home". Most units have small kitchen corners where they can prepare their own smalls meals but Villa Konstantin also provides the extras such as the buffet breakfast and pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Konstantin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Konstantin Hotel Mykonos Town
- Villa Konstantin Mykonos, Greece