I visited Mykonos with another 4 friends last August. Stayed at Villa Konstantino was the best option that we could have chosen. Since the beginning everything went well. Sharon picked us up from the port (just 5 minutes away from the hotel) and offered us a nice cup of coffee since we arrived a bit early. She gave us all the information about Mykonos and answers our more than 100 questions with a big smile and full of tips to enjoy our time in the beautiful island.
The Villa is charming and comfortable, we felt totally at home there. Is close by everything in town and the view is absolutely stunning. The breakfast is very nice, with a good selection of quality food. Rooms are spacious and very clean.
Sharon is a completely legend, she was always willing to answer ours everyday’s questions and sorting out our special requests. She got so much experience dealing with customers that could run either a guest house or a 5 start hotel with totally success.
Her doter and husband are very kind as well and they´ve got the cutest dog in town.
There is no cons of staying at Villa Konstantin, but as an advise ill recommend to everyone to hire either a quad or a small car since the hotel is a bit up in the hill, not far, but quite tough to go and come back walking from the town every night, and also coz will make your stay in Mykonos much more enjoyable.
I´ll recommend to everyone to stay at the Villa with no duds!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Konstantin is located up on the north hillside of Mykonos Town, high above the old port with panoramic seas views and sunset. It's a small complex of studios and apartments built from the wild rocks of the island that will appeal to people looking for something more "home away from home". Most units have small kitchen corners where they can prepare their own smalls meals but Villa Konstantin also provides the extras such as the buffet breakfast and pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Konstantin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Konstantin Hotel Mykonos Town
- Villa Konstantin Mykonos, Greece