“Beautiful place with a great customer service!” 5 of 5 stars

Villa Konstantin
Agios Vasilios | PO Box 1030, Mykonos Town 84600, Greece   |
Ranked #2 of 50 Mykonos Town B&B and Inns
Dubai
“Beautiful place with a great customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I visited Mykonos with another 4 friends last August. Stayed at Villa Konstantino was the best option that we could have chosen. Since the beginning everything went well. Sharon picked us up from the port (just 5 minutes away from the hotel) and offered us a nice cup of coffee since we arrived a bit early. She gave us all the information about Mykonos and answers our more than 100 questions with a big smile and full of tips to enjoy our time in the beautiful island.
The Villa is charming and comfortable, we felt totally at home there. Is close by everything in town and the view is absolutely stunning. The breakfast is very nice, with a good selection of quality food. Rooms are spacious and very clean.
Sharon is a completely legend, she was always willing to answer ours everyday’s questions and sorting out our special requests. She got so much experience dealing with customers that could run either a guest house or a 5 start hotel with totally success.
Her doter and husband are very kind as well and they´ve got the cutest dog in town.
There is no cons of staying at Villa Konstantin, but as an advise ill recommend to everyone to hire either a quad or a small car since the hotel is a bit up in the hill, not far, but quite tough to go and come back walking from the town every night, and also coz will make your stay in Mykonos much more enjoyable.
I´ll recommend to everyone to stay at the Villa with no duds!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Greek first
Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is an excellent place to stay when visiting Mykonos. As soon as you meet Sharon, you know that nothing is going to be an issue. She is extremely nice and genuinley very friendly. The distance from either the ferry port an/or the airport is very short - lesss than ten minutes.The room we stayed in was very spacious and very clean. It had a double and two singles, dining room table, kitchen and large fridge. Still plenty room to move around in though on this occasion it was just wife and I. Every room has its own terrace overlooking the sea, a very, very beautiful setting. The pool is beautifully done with, loungers and comfy sofas everywhere. Everything was absolutely immaculate. The location is on top of the hill but there is a small path that leads down to the gorgeous port town of Mykonos.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Gorokan, New South Wales, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

We stayed at Villa Konstantin in September this year. We were greeted by Sharon who was warm and friendly. We arrived early, and she allowed us to check in straight away. We originally booked the friends studio (4 person room), for my husband, myself and two friends. Sharon gave us the option of having 2 rooms for the same price, as it was getting into the shoulder season and getting quieter. We LOVED our room, it was so romantic!! Sharon sorted us out with a map and information on the island, and was just generally lovely which made our stay so much more enjoyable. The view from the villa is breathtaking and it is only a picturesque 5 min walk to town. Breakfast was wonderful with cereal and toast, juice, coffee & tea, yoghurt & fruit, cold meats etc. I have been traveling so far for 7 weeks and this was by far my favorite place we stayed, and hands down the best hospitality in Europe. Sharon let us hang around the pool on our final day and even personally drove us to our ferry. I will definitely be back soon, and sending all of my friends and acquaintances as well!!!!

Brighton, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

We had a very bad experience at villa konstantin although the place itself is nice. The owner greeted us by saying ' since you have booked my cheapest room...' a few times, which I thought was very silly.
We gave a few clothes for laundry at 9 in the morning which were to be retuned 'dry and folded', instead we we got back wet laundry dumped in a basket late evening for which she charged us 20 euros! She simply refused to look for missing items in the laundry with a wry smile. Outrageous behaviour by any standards. We would have had a much better Mykonos experience, had we not had the misfortune of doing business with the owner of villa konstantin.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dimitri, Owner at Villa Konstantin, responded to this review, September 16, 2012
First of all let me begin by saying that I am the owner of Villa Konstantin. I pride myself on my reputation and have worked extremely hard to earn it. These particular guest booked the budget basement studio which I pointed out only as I was happy to let them know that I had upgraded them to a small apartment at no extra cost.
I was asked about laundry facilities and was happy to provide the service at the same cost as in town in order for them to not waste the little time they had. I explained we charge 10 euro per wash. The laundry given was a mixture of dark colour and white which I naturally seperated.
The guests called me late the night before departure as they had forgotten to explain they were leaving very early. Apparently a pair of socks were missing and I was accused of holding on to them by an almost hysterical girl.
Unfortunately in this line of work we can sometimes meet very difficult people. It doesn't happen often.This is the second such occassion this season.
I believe my reviews speak for themselves.
Coppell
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We had a marvelous stay in the lovely friendly Villa Konstantin. Sharon, the owner, was gracious and very helpful in every way. They have a lovely view and a great pool. The room and beds were great. It is an easy walk down to the harbor and an inexpensive taxi ride back up. Great breakfast in the morning and some wine in the afternoon. Fantastic and relaxing.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

Villa Konstantin is a real gem - authentic and stylish - with a lovely, friendly atmosphere.
The value for money is amazing - the quality of the rooms, the terraces, the pool and the breakfast is comparable to much more expensive hotels in Mykonos - but actually much nicer than some of the other expensive hotels on the island.

And as well as all this, you get the amazing Sharon - the owner / proprietor who brilliantly makes you feel like a member of the family as well as a valued guest.
A very rare combination.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

A return to Mykonos would not be the same without returning to Villa Konstantin. Villa Konstantin is Mykonos. Truly the best holiday experience on the island. Perfect accomadation, Greek authentic meets modern touches. Clean,mod cons, swimming pool, fantastic location and perfect wonderful breath taking views of the Aegean sunsets, from your personal terrace....
Sharon is just wonderful, really goes beyond the call of duty in every way. She really makes our holiday wonderful.
I love it here. It's a secret bit of paradise in Mykonos.

Room Tip: All the villas are perfect, with views to die for. Sharon has villas to suit familes, couples, and t...