This is an excellent place to stay when visiting Mykonos. As soon as you meet Sharon, you know that nothing is going to be an issue. She is extremely nice and genuinley very friendly. The distance from either the ferry port an/or the airport is very short - lesss than ten minutes.The room we stayed in was very spacious and very clean. It had a double and two singles, dining room table, kitchen and large fridge. Still plenty room to move around in though on this occasion it was just wife and I. Every room has its own terrace overlooking the sea, a very, very beautiful setting. The pool is beautifully done with, loungers and comfy sofas everywhere. Everything was absolutely immaculate. The location is on top of the hill but there is a small path that leads down to the gorgeous port town of Mykonos.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Konstantin Hotel Mykonos Town
- Villa Konstantin Hotel
- Villa Konstantin Mykonos, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Konstantin is located up on the north hillside of Mykonos Town, high above the old port with panoramic seas views and sunset. It's a small complex of studios and apartments built from the wild rocks of the island that will appeal to people looking for something more "home away from home". Most units have small kitchen corners where they can prepare their own smalls meals but Villa Konstantin also provides the extras such as the buffet breakfast and pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Villa Konstantin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.