We had a very bad experience at villa konstantin although the place itself is nice. The owner greeted us by saying ' since you have booked my cheapest room...' a few times, which I thought was very silly.
We gave a few clothes for laundry at 9 in the morning which were to be retuned 'dry and folded', instead we we got back wet laundry dumped in a basket late evening for which she charged us 20 euros! She simply refused to look for missing items in the laundry with a wry smile. Outrageous behaviour by any standards. We would have had a much better Mykonos experience, had we not had the misfortune of doing business with the owner of villa konstantin.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Konstantin Hotel Mykonos Town
- Villa Konstantin Hotel
- Villa Konstantin Mykonos, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Konstantin is located up on the north hillside of Mykonos Town, high above the old port with panoramic seas views and sunset. It's a small complex of studios and apartments built from the wild rocks of the island that will appeal to people looking for something more "home away from home". Most units have small kitchen corners where they can prepare their own smalls meals but Villa Konstantin also provides the extras such as the buffet breakfast and pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Villa Konstantin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.