Villa Konstantin is a real gem - authentic and stylish - with a lovely, friendly atmosphere.
The value for money is amazing - the quality of the rooms, the terraces, the pool and the breakfast is comparable to much more expensive hotels in Mykonos - but actually much nicer than some of the other expensive hotels on the island.
And as well as all this, you get the amazing Sharon - the owner / proprietor who brilliantly makes you feel like a member of the family as well as a valued guest.
A very rare combination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Konstantin is located up on the north hillside of Mykonos Town, high above the old port with panoramic seas views and sunset. It's a small complex of studios and apartments built from the wild rocks of the island that will appeal to people looking for something more "home away from home". Most units have small kitchen corners where they can prepare their own smalls meals but Villa Konstantin also provides the extras such as the buffet breakfast and pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Villa Konstantin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Konstantin Hotel Mykonos Town
- Villa Konstantin Mykonos, Greece