I have just returned from Villa Konstantin and stayed last week of August and beginning of Sept. I have been staying at the Villa since 1993 (hard to believe nearly 20 years!)..the reasons I keep returning to the the Villa are many, yet they are simple reasons. First and foremost is the hospitality of the owners; Sharon and Dimitris. They simply cannot do enough for their guests, and that is how they treat you, warmly like a welcomed guest.
The rooms are wonderful, with comfort and yet they retain the charm of Greece. The pool area and bar breakfast room are stunning, made of natural stone and wood; a delightful location for breakfast or a glass of wine in the evening. The views from the Villa are unmatched on this island, and I should know, as I have been staying at the Villa for nearly 20 years, but 2011 marks the 30th year I have been coming to Mykonos. If you want to find your home away from home on this remarkable island, look no further than the Villa Konstantin, it is the ONLY place I would ever stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Konstantin is located up on the north hillside of Mykonos Town, high above the old port with panoramic seas views and sunset. It's a small complex of studios and apartments built from the wild rocks of the island that will appeal to people looking for something more "home away from home". Most units have small kitchen corners where they can prepare their own smalls meals but Villa Konstantin also provides the extras such as the buffet breakfast and pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Villa Konstantin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Konstantin Hotel Mykonos Town
- Villa Konstantin Mykonos, Greece