Well to start with the staff on the recepetion is very friendly. The room me and my friend got was super clean, confortable and super super cozy! The Lobby, front desk, bar, social areas are super clean, white and well decorated. The view from our room, pool and breakfast terrace was breathtaking! Breakfast is good. The Staff takes charge of airport pick ups. When we left there was a strike protest on airports in Greece, so the staff brought us back to the Hotel, where we could confortably wait till the services were regular again. I loved Greece (Mykonos and Athens) and the Greek people and specially all the vibration at Hermes Mykonos Hotel and would highly recommend that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hermes Mykonos Hotel is situated in a quiet, unspoiled and picturesque area, 5 minutes from Mykonos Town [Chora]. The breathtaking scenery of the white-colored houses with the sensational view of the sea and the surrounding islands blends in the most harmonious way with the arched emerald pool, easing your senses under the cloudless Greek sky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia, Agoda, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hermes Mykonos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hermes Hotel Mykonos Town
- Hermes Mykonos Hotel Greece