Very comfortable rooms, spacious, nicely arranged. Breakfast was good, it could improve. Modern look and feel. Rent a scooter or quad to move around town and explore the nearby beaches or the Mykonos town; as the hotel is on the way up to the hill. Go for the bikes if you have time. Transfer to/from the port was included on the rate. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hermes Mykonos Hotel is situated in a quiet, unspoiled and picturesque area, 5 minutes from Mykonos Town [Chora]. The breathtaking scenery of the white-colored houses with the sensational view of the sea and the surrounding islands blends in the most harmonious way with the arched emerald pool, easing your senses under the cloudless Greek sky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your Hermes Mykonos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hermes Hotel Mykonos Town
- Hermes Mykonos Hotel Greece