We stayed at Hermes for 3 nights with our 5 year old daughter. The hotel is located on top of the hill (10 min walk) above the restaurants and nightlife of the seaside village, Mykonos Town.
We were wonderfully surprised by the standard of this hotel! The rooms have recently been refurbished, they are very roomy and clean, and have wonderful views of the sea. The plush bedding encouraged a comfortable night’s sleep.
Margarita, the manager was extremely helpful and accommodating. The (comfortable) extra bed for our daughter was complimentary and was already made up before our arrival.
Breakfast was delicious! Fresh, quality ingredients were used in the Greek style buffet. Transfers from the hotel and to the ferry port were also complimentary and problem free.
The only fault we had was there's no tea/coffee facilities in the room and sometimes it's nice to relax with a 'cuppa' alone (though there is a bar that where you can get hot & cold beverages.)
It took us a while to finally get through to book via emails and we ended up having to call in our booking. The hotel is great value for money and well worth the perseverance!
- Also Known As:
- Hermes Hotel Mykonos Town
- Hermes Mykonos Hotel Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hermes Mykonos Hotel is situated in a quiet, unspoiled and picturesque area, 5 minutes from Mykonos Town [Chora]. The breathtaking scenery of the white-colored houses with the sensational view of the sea and the surrounding islands blends in the most harmonious way with the arched emerald pool, easing your senses under the cloudless Greek sky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, HostelBookers, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Hermes Mykonos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.