Our experiance from this hotel was terrible. When we visit the website of the hotel, we saw several beautiful pictures and we booked. Unfortunatelly, what you see is not what you get and what you get is not worth what you are paying for. We were not staying at the main hotel, (which is nice), but to some appartments next to the hotel. When we arrived we found out that the bed linen was not that clear and we asked very polite to be changed. They changed it but the next morning the cleaning woman was very unpolite to us and told us that we should not complain etc. In the bathroom when we arrived there were one hair shiampoo and one for the body. Of course since we were two persons the second day we needed extra. They NEVER brought us extra. The last day we went to reception to pay. They asked how we would pay. The answer was with visa. "In that case" they told us "you will have an extra 3% charge unless you pay cash!!" SORRY, but in no place they warned their customers that the rates are differiantated according the way of payment. We are strongly do not reccoment this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel in Glstros area at the beautiful Mykonos Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Giannoulaki Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Giannoulaki Village
- Giannoulaki Village Mykonos
- Giannoulaki Hotel Mykonos, Greece