“best hotel and restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Andronikos Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Drafaki, Mykonos Town 84600, Greece   |
Ranked #8 of 82 Hotels in Mykonos Town
Vancouver, Canada
“best hotel and restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I would like to share my outstanding experince that I have had at Andronikos. From the moment I entereed the hotel, I was continually impressed and surprised with the services offered to me. The staff were exceptional in all areas, from the receptiion, room service and even the restaurant. The atmosphere was borh relaxing and professional at ALL times. The cleanliness and hygiene would be rated excellent in comparison to all othere hotels I have visited. But foremost I would like to draw attention to the restaurant. ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
  • Greek first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

My partner and I had an amazing three days at this hotel. It's exactly the right mix of classic and modern styles, has great food and drink and really does let you escape from the world back home. We stayed I a Cocoon Room which was very nice. The restaurant does great food and is surprisingly sophisticated if you want it. Bar food was great too. Dulce Verde cocktails were awesome. I'd definitely go back.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
blackpool
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stayed at the Andronikos in june last year for a week and had such
an awesome time that we felt it merited another week this year, we don't usually
revisit a hotel, as there are so many fantastic hotels to choose from , and
we were not disappointed, it just got better.
We were allocated a lovely cocoon room, with great views, which we were more than
happy with, but after a fantastic day on the beach on returning to the hotel
we were met by markis the owner informing us he was upgrading us to another cocoon
room,,, this room was fantastic with two great big balcony's overlooking the pool
and the sea, cant get better than that.We got to see quite a few of the rooms
and the are all really special, but for that little bit more a cocoon room is
definitely worth it.I must add the rooms are spotlessly clean,
location
The hotel is up the hill overlooking mykonos, so we enjoyed the walk into town
most days and 4 euros back in a taxi.
food.
The breakfast at the hotel is a brilliant buffet with so much choice,
(great orange juice) then suprisingly
waiter service consisting of a hot menu, bacon, eggs, omelettes etc,.all included in our room rate.
We ate lunch at the hotel most days as we loved the menu, never seen burgers so big
and the hot egg potato salad is to die for.
I don't want to say too much about the evening dinner menu because i dont want to
spoil this very special treat better than any of the restaurants we tried in mykonos,
but please do try, you wont regret it. Thank you mimos x
The pool,
This was my favourite things at the Andronikos, by night or day it is amazing.Great
chill out music and waiter/waitress service serving great food and drinks,by night a great
vibrant place to be, most nights there is a dj playing and loukas behind the bar serving
great cocktails, cant praise him him enough, but he makes your stay at the hotel feel very special.
The staff
What can i say?, this is what makes the andronokis hotel, they cant do enough for you,
usually we have our favourites but not here, never seen people enjoy their work so much.
I wont say any more here, just see them for yourselves.
If you are finding hard to decide which hotel to choose for your holiday in mykonos, then look
no further than the Andronikos you wont be disappointed.
See you next year Marcus.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

The staff were fantastic and very friendly. The rooms however needed some updating which all in all made for a rather unpleasant stay. Our sink didn't drain (had to hold the draining handle the whole time), broken glass on the floor when we arrived (which wasn't cleaned even after we reported it), air con didn't work very well at all, there was a hole in the bath, no cover on the quilt... etc etc.

Very poor value for money wise. I would look elsewhere.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

THE very best of everything Mykonos has to offer!! If you want a true Mykonos experience, book your trip here... then sit back, relax and watch as the greatest vacation of your life unfold! Best drinks, best food, best service, best hostesses and top hotel proprietor!

Room Tip: Be grateful if you're one of the lucky few to snag ANY room at the Andronikos, Yes, the rooms aw...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is my second time at Andronikos. The hotel is absolutely stunning and located about a 10 minute walk from downtown. What makes Andronikos the best place to stay in Mykonos is the staff. Everyone is incredibly friendly and exceeds expectations when it comes to customer service. They go out of their way to to make sure you have a fabulous stay. The bar at the pool is also very lively all due to LUKAS!! He is so entertaining and brings people together. My birthday was during my stay and the staff had a party for me with a cake and everything! It was so much fun:) The rooms are clean and nicely decorated. The food is excellent and there is a wide selection of items to choose from.

I also recommend going sailing with captain Dimitris. The hotel can organize this for you through Mykonos Sailing. It pretty much took the jaws of life to get me off the yacht because it was such a lovely experience. Thank you Dimitris!

A big thank you to Markos and all of the staff for making my trip unforgettable. I will be back next year! Loves! Tracy

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Kingsclere, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My partner and I have just returned from a week in Mykonos where we stayed at this truly special hotel . From the moment we arrived we were greeted at Reception by wonderful staff and it just continued to get better. The Room was stunning with a breathtaking view of the sea and the most wonderful sunsets. The pool and bar was a perfect sanctuary away from the buzz of the town and the staff were exceptional. The restaurant was a 5 star journey of wonderful tastes my favourite being the lobster burger and the breakfast a fun and personal experience with the most delicious greek cakes and fresh produce. They couldn't do enough for everyone and by day two they all knew our names and we their's ! I can not recommend this hotel enough and would like to thank everyone there we can not name one particular member as they all excelled in every way. Thank you all and rest assured we will be back very soon :0) Jaynie and Chris (united kingdom)

Room Tip: We preferred the sea facing rooms as lovely and quiet we stayed in room 102 superior room.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Andronikos Hotel? Share your experiences!