This is a best kept secret for those who love luxury for less. I reserved the hotel directly through them and got a discount. The hotel returns your email very quick. You get a free pick up and drop off at the airport or port. That alone costs at least 60 euro. Complimentary breakfast buffet daily. Greek lunch but we only used it once because we had late lunch at the beach. You get a free Thalasso Spa. I used it once and the Spa accommodated me on their off times. The walk to to town is nice but be careful of cars and buses, you can easily get ran over. We got the sea view room. It's small but the view of the sea, town, windmills, and watching cruise ships come and the sunset was breath taking.
The dinner at the restaurant isn't bad at all, it is actually cheaper than eating out. 23-35 euro for a 3 course meal. My husband and my daughter shared it with another entree. We ate only 3x there and we're in town most of the time. Some nights I wish we ate at the restaurant.
Didn't use the pool because we were at the beach everyday. Platys Gialos was our favorite. 1.60 euro bus ride took about 10 minutes or less.
It's very windy in the K Hotel area. I love that our clothes/towels dried up quickly.
I would definitely go back. It's no Westin or Ritz but it's like having a champagne life style for a price of coke.
- Also Known As:
- Myconian k Hotels And Thalasso Spa Center
- Myconian k Hotels & Thalasso Hotel Mykonos Town
- Myconian k Hotels & Thalasso Hotel
- Hotel Myconian k
- Myconian k Mykonos Town
- Myconian K Hotels Mykonos, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Myconian K Hotels (Kohili, Korali, Kyma and Kalypso) & Thalasso Spa Center are perfectly positioned, just 10 minutes walk from cosmopolitan Mykonos. Our charming K Hotels in Mykonos are the ideal destination for anyone, whether blossoming honeymooners or families looking to enjoy some time together. Experience authentic hospitality with this family-owned and privately-run Mykonos hotel, which was fully renovated in 2008. Among the facilities at our Mykonos K Hotels are spacious lounge areas and bars overlooking the town centre and the famous windmills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Myconian K Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.