we loved this small hotel, the part we were in was just great!
We had a downstairs room which had a small court yard and a beautiful view .
Ten minute walk into town and we just caught a taxi back up the hill, they serve a delicious breakfast buffet, very fresh food.
We loved the decor of the place , very white and "beachy". Our room was big, fresh and very comfortable.
didn't want to leave, we would go back.
- Also Known As:
- Myconian k Hotels & Thalasso Hotel Mykonos Town
- Myconian k Hotels & Thalasso Hotel
- Myconian k Hotels And Thalasso Spa Center
- Hotel Myconian k
- Myconian k Mykonos Town
- Myconian K Hotels Mykonos, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Myconian K Hotels (Kohili, Korali, Kyma and Kalypso) & Thalasso Spa Center are perfectly positioned, just 10 minutes walk from cosmopolitan Mykonos. Our charming K Hotels in Mykonos are the ideal destination for anyone, whether blossoming honeymooners or families looking to enjoy some time together. Experience authentic hospitality with this family-owned and privately-run Mykonos hotel, which was fully renovated in 2008. Among the facilities at our Mykonos K Hotels are spacious lounge areas and bars overlooking the town centre and the famous windmills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Myconian K Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.