We spent 4 nights at this hotel. The staff were great and spoke very good English and nothing was a problem for them.
The room was huge and the bed very comfortable and the view was amazing. We were really not expecting such a beautiful room. A large balcony with a 4 man heated spa on it just topped it all off.
It was only a short enjoyable 20 minute downhill stroll into town but a somewhat longer return journey. This may be a problem in the middle of summer but it didn’t bother us in late October.
Breakfast was plentiful and the coffee was great.
The only concern I have is that they don’t want you to bring your own alcoholic drinks into your room preferring to sell them from the mini bar to you at inflated prices. I’m not sure if this is policed or not but if it is it would certainly add to the price of the room especially if you enjoy a few beers and a glass of wine or two on the balcony before bedtime. We didn’t see the notice until near the end of our stay when it was put in a very obvious spot for our attention. I will certainly keep this in mind before booking any other resort type hotels in the future.
In general it was a very comfortable hotel and the staff were great.
Thanks to all concerned,
STEVE and BARB,
- Also Known As:
- Myconian k Hotels And Thalasso Spa Center
- Myconian k Hotels & Thalasso Hotel Mykonos Town
- Myconian k Hotels & Thalasso Hotel
- Hotel Myconian k
- Myconian k Mykonos Town
- Myconian K Hotels Mykonos, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Myconian K Hotels (Kohili, Korali, Kyma and Kalypso) & Thalasso Spa Center are perfectly positioned, just 10 minutes walk from cosmopolitan Mykonos. Our charming K Hotels in Mykonos are the ideal destination for anyone, whether blossoming honeymooners or families looking to enjoy some time together. Experience authentic hospitality with this family-owned and privately-run Mykonos hotel, which was fully renovated in 2008. Among the facilities at our Mykonos K Hotels are spacious lounge areas and bars overlooking the town centre and the famous windmills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Myconian K Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.