Room was okay
They don't have on big bed just to singles put together with a double mattress on top!
Worst small bathroom can only fit one person at a time and when you shower you get wrapped up in the shower Curtin... Very annoying! And water goes everywhere.
Pool area was good
Staff ok sometimes
Breakfast was horrible.. I couldn't choose anything to eat.. There wasn't even a toaster.. I'm really!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Myconian K Hotels (Kohili, Korali, Kyma and Kalypso) & Thalasso Spa Center are perfectly positioned, just 10 minutes walk from cosmopolitan Mykonos. Our charming K Hotels in Mykonos are the ideal destination for anyone, whether blossoming honeymooners or families looking to enjoy some time together. Experience authentic hospitality with this family-owned and privately-run Mykonos hotel, which was fully renovated in 2008. Among the facilities at our Mykonos K Hotels are spacious lounge areas and bars overlooking the town centre and the famous windmills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Myconian K Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myconian k Hotels & Thalasso Hotel Mykonos Town
- Myconian k Hotels And Thalasso Spa Center
- Hotel Myconian k
- Myconian k Mykonos Town
- Myconian K Hotels Mykonos, Greece