I have just returned from a five night's stay at Adonis. I've stayed at other hotels in town and find Adonis an excellent choice for location and value. You're just steps from everything in town with views of the windmills and sea. Excellent access to the village, but easy to come and go by car, too, if you rent a vehicle (recommended if you plan to travel about the island to beaches, et cetera). The courtyard where they serve breakfast is charming and secluded with views over the bay. The staff is friendly and helpful!
You won't find a pool or other five star amenities, but the rooms are large and well appointed. All in all I think Adonis is an amazing value. I cherished my time in Mykonos and deeply appreciated the choice to stay at Adonis.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos Town
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully appointed, centrally located, boutique-style hotel in operation since 1970 and updated as recently as 2012.Hotel Adonis is the perfect destination for those who wish to feel at home while enjoying the beauty of the Aegean and the magic of Mykonos.Our personalized service, inviting surroundings, warm hospitality and individually decorated rooms have drawn clients back year after year. Let this be the first of many visits for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Adonis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.