When we first arrived they tried to put us into a very small double that was in pretty bad shape and so we asked to see if they had another double with a view. We asked very nicely and even though they kept claiming the room we had was a very nice room we said we just wanted to see what else they had and we're glad we did because the other room was much bigger and actually had a kitchen and the veranda was also much nicer than the first one. The rooms themselves are pretty basic but the key to this place is the location. The view is fantastic and you're close enough to walk into town and far away enough from all the noise. The pool is tiny but comes in handy if you just want to cool off. Breakfast was pretty awful. After the first time we skipped it entirely. Also, they do have maid serice but don't expect it to be sparkling clean when they finish. Compared to the pricier places in town, this was a pretty good deal. I would stay there again if I didn't want to spend a whole lot of money. There's also a fabulous bar next door called Oniro at a pricier hotel that has the best view of Myknonos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- hotel MADALENA-MYKONOS TOWNhotel's location: 280 meters or 1 block distance from the center of the city, just above the old port, overlooks the center the port the sea and neighboring islandsit has an out door pool and 26 deluxe sea view rooms and suiteslobby-bar-breakfast room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Madalena Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos Town
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos, Greece