we had a very short stay at the end of Sept, The mini bus was there at the airport for our transfer which was most welcome. yes there are a lot of steps , and we did have help with the cases, worth the climb for the superb view, room was very nice , spacious airy, and free mini bar, We both wanted to take the bed with us onto our next 2 islands. such a treat to have a duvet in Greece, and comfy bed. Breakfast was good we had bacon and eggs served on the outside terrace, at night we strolled down to maria's restaurant just back from the beach which was very good, only thing that spoilt it was some very loud selfish Americans above us, not the hotels fault
- Also Known As:
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos Town
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- hotel MADALENA-MYKONOS TOWNhotel's location: 280 meters or 1 block distance from the center of the city, just above the old port, overlooks the center the port the sea and neighboring islandsit has an out door pool and 26 deluxe sea view rooms and suiteslobby-bar-breakfast room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Madalena Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.