A great hotel with a very good location in the town of mykonos.
cons:When you come back from town ,there is a very steep climb to the hotel so you should be fit or with a taxi.
2.when reach the hotel the are a lot of stairs and no one to help you with the lugguage.
3.the pictures on the web site show a different reallity . the rooms seemed bigger the pool seemed bigger etc......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- hotel MADALENA-MYKONOS TOWNhotel's location: 280 meters or 1 block distance from the center of the city, just above the old port, overlooks the center the port the sea and neighboring islandsit has an out door pool and 26 deluxe sea view rooms and suiteslobby-bar-breakfast room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your Madalena Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos Town
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos, Greece