Friendly hotel a few minutes away from the downtown where the main touristic activity is.
sufficiently far away from the town noises at night (but not away from the other customers of the hotel which think that they are alone here, whatever the time of the night).
Unfortunate that there is no restaurant inside the hotel, it's mandatory to walk down to the city center to have lunch and diner.
The goods in the mini-bar offered free during all the stay is an unusual attention, very useful (especially when you have just climbed back the long and steep street at midday).
The air con of the room 119 is noisy.
The quality of the view from the rooms is very inconstant depending of the room number, the one from our terrace was rather nice.
Note: the hotel shuttle from the airport is a white van used also by several other hotels, this means that this shuttle moves continuously between these hotels, the airport and the ferries harbour. It doesn't come specially for you and will go away without you if you don't have recognized it, mainly on the afternoon or in the evening because the afternoon's driver is a despicable man which treat you as ware (he doesn't hésitate to shout on you when he speaks to you, whereas he is on the phone and the van stereo is at the maximum level).
On the other hand, the morning driver is contrariwise especially punctual, kind and always ready to help you.
Trick for the diner:
I recommend the Antonini's restaurant terrace, located on the left background of the taxi station square at the old port, friendly family atmosphere, full card with soft price meals, served very quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- hotel MADALENA-MYKONOS TOWNhotel's location: 280 meters or 1 block distance from the center of the city, just above the old port, overlooks the center the port the sea and neighboring islandsit has an out door pool and 26 deluxe sea view rooms and suiteslobby-bar-breakfast room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your Madalena Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos Town
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos, Greece