My wife, daughter and son spent two nights at the Madalena Hotel during out recent trip to Greece, the staff was outstanding, truly going out of their way to make our experience a memorable one, giving information on restaurants, places to visit and general information about Greece and Mykonos. The vista from this hotel was outstanding, not sure you can find a better location to watch the sunset. If you enjoy a hearty breakfast this is also your place, this is no standard European buffet, these folks serve it up at your table and take egg orders to your specific liking. I look forward to my return and for an extended stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- hotel MADALENA-MYKONOS TOWNhotel's location: 280 meters or 1 block distance from the center of the city, just above the old port, overlooks the center the port the sea and neighboring islandsit has an out door pool and 26 deluxe sea view rooms and suiteslobby-bar-breakfast room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, getaroom.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Madalena Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos Town
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos, Greece