We came here for our honeymoon and this review is very overdue. Our room was lovely and spacious with a private balcony area to sunbathe and relax. The room was amazingly clean and we loved the little notes telling us about various excursions and deals at the pool bar. The sunloungers around the pool gave an amazing view of the sunset and horizon with passing ships. The cocktails weren't bad either and we made sure to try them all. The staff were very polite and helpful. The breakfast was amazing everything you could want and more. The evening meals had good quality ingredients and it was worth the money although it can be expensive depending on what you order in particular though, the salads were huge and full of flavour. The hotel is situated a ten to fifteen minute walk from mykonos town where you can exchange your money and do some shopping. There is a lovely little beach and lots of restaurants and bars here. The place is amazingly beautiful and we could not fault it even if we tried!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront of Mykonos town, the Kouros Hotel & Suites offers you sophisticated accommodation and a wonderfully relaxing location with spectacular views over the old and new harbours. All rooms have private terraces with sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Kouros Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kouros Hotel And Suites
- Kouros Hotel Mykonos Town
- Kouros Hotel & Suites Mykonos, Greece