For our trip to Mykonos, we did quite a bit of research on all the hotels. For this one, we were sold by the private hot tub, we were on holiday so had to indulge.
We stayed here in early September for 9 nights, possible the longest staying guests as most seem to be for 2-3 nights whilst they were island hopping. But in that time we got to know the hotel staff quite well. They were always polite, had a smile on their face and new our names from day one.
The hotel itself was beautiful, clean, spacious and chic. The moment you walk into the reception you are hit by the amazing views out to sea. We had one of the suites, and the room/space was fantastic. Lots of little touches such as Cocktail Making kit, the ipod dock and fresh fruit/champagne all added to the high level of service you would expect from a place like this not to mention the decor.
The balcony was very spacious, even after the hottub and had amazing views. And although we were skeptical on how much we would actually use the tub, we found ourselves in it most days watching the sunset. The only down side, is that we didn’t have a table to sit at on the balcony to take breakfast, although we did have sun loungers.
The location was perfect, it’s a short 10min walk to the main town. So you are perfectly located to hit the town or relax away from the hustle, and although it is uphill on the way back (not by much) it made the drunken stumble home even more fun.
The Pool area was clean and well kept, and always a bed available. They offer towels at the pool so you don't need to bring any down. The smoothies were amazing (we had them all) and helped with the recovery from the night before.
Alex was great, we were able to easily sort a SmartCar for our trip to try the various beaches and he was able to get us into all the restaurants we requested.
Don't forget to try out the spa, she may have been small, but she certainly knows how to get the aches and pains out.
A great little hotel, with fantastically friendly staff. Even the owner made a point of saying hello if she clocked you at the bar or wandering the grounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront of Mykonos town, the Kouros Hotel & Suites offers you sophisticated accommodation and a wonderfully relaxing location with spectacular views over the old and new harbours. All rooms have private terraces with sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Kouros Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kouros Hotel And Suites
- Kouros Hotel Mykonos Town
- Kouros Hotel & Suites Mykonos, Greece