“Amazing Belvedere” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Belvedere

Save Saved
You added Hotel Belvedere to your Saves list
Hotel Belvedere
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   School of Fine Arts District, Mykonos Town 84 600, Greece   |
Ranked #42 of 83 hotels in Mykonos Town
Perth
“Amazing Belvedere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

We had dinner there and the Hotel is fantastic. The location is great.the hotel stunning with a central pool and modern magic. I would highly recommend this hotel

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are great, I highly recommend this Hotel, it is beautiful and would definitely retu...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

167 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Londinium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

I just realised I never wrote a review for my favourite hotel in Mykonos!

Last year, we had to plan our wedding. I wanted Mykonos because I spent all my summers there since I was 14. After a LOT of planning, research etc etc, we chose to have our wedding at the Belvedere. The location is GREAT, it's beautiful, it's sophisticated.
Our wedding was amazing! Delicious food, amazing service, perfect cocktails, decoration etc.

I stayed there 10 days and I loved every single bit of it.
The breakfast by the pool, the cocktails before going out, the staff, the room, the service, the atmosphere. My whole family took rooms there too and loved it.

When you book it, I suggest you book the new generation rooms. They make a big difference.
They have all the amenities you might need. Amazing bathroom, very clean. Ultra comfy bed. Wifi. It's just very cosy, it looks sleek and quite roomy (especially considering you are in the centre of Mykonos!).

The food is to die for. Trust me, they know what they are doing! There is also Nobu there, which is also amazing.

The location is the best. You are in the centre of Mykonos so you can pop out any time. The view from the hotel is so nice.

What I loved the most is the relationship I had with the staff. They understood what I wanted for the wedding, they delivered everything we asked for.
The manager, Mr Vonglis, became a sort of "wedding planner" and he made the wedding happen. Everything was perfect.

Seriously, if you like all the luxury you find in the big cities, go to the Belvedere. You might find it a bit expensive but it's worth it. Much more that in other hotels in Mykonos! You will be pleased with the service, the stuff, the atmosphere, the people. It's very cosmopolite, eclectic and cool.

Room Tip: Go for the new generation rooms. The normal rooms need a little revamp.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

Very modern hotel with great facilities, friendly staff with an awesome view. Fantastic pool which I thouroughly enjoyed lazing about during the day. Close enough to all of the action but far enough away in a quieter area of town.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
cvonglis, General Manager at Hotel Belvedere, responded to this review, May 18, 2012
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we would like to thank you for your positive feedback.
We hope we are going to have the opportunity to welcome you back at the Belvedere!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

Modern looking, chic, hi tech features, amazing pool, great location...Room is spacious and has a great bathroom amd wifi. Hotel is a great find and we highly recommend it.

• Stayed May 2012
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012 via mobile

Couldn't be happier with decision to stay here. Boutique style hotel with incredible attention to detail (kiehls bath products) and service could not be better. Any request we made they went out of their way to help us. Location is great as in Mykonos town but quieter area. A must!

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012 via mobile

This hotel has everything . Location, attentive and professional staff, amazing food, and best of all the Management.
I was here over Greek Easter, and was lucky enough to have Easter Saturday dinner here.
The meal was one of the best I have had in Greece.great place to stay and eat.

• Stayed April 2012
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

As I am performing a very hectic job, which is flight attendant at Qatar airways, decided to make my holidays at the Belvedere Hotel in Mykonos.
Due to the financial crisis, I have booked a classic non renovated room and have to "say" only great thing about the hotel and its team. They warmly welcomed me at the airport, without having asked about a transfer. The battler smoothly drove me to the hotel and the experienced front office manager with her team tried to upsell me to a renovated new generation room. They looked wonderfull and I had been informed that the Rockwell Group took care of the renovation. As mentioned above, my restricted budget forced me to stay in a non renovated classic standard room which was very cosy, comfortable and extremely well equipped. I strongly recommend this property as the top hotel in the destination Mykonos and believe me, by being a flight attendant and spending per year more than 250 room nights in hotels, the Belvedere and its team, is by far ahead one of the best I have stayed in. Because of weather conditions, the day of my departure, my flight was cancelled and was forced to stay one more overnight at the island. The Belvedere was sold out and chose to stay at the Cavo Tagoo. If I have to compare the Belvedere Hotel with the color WHITE- for sure the Cavo Tagoo is the total BLACK. Rooms with no value for money, attitude which has nothing to do with hospitality and for sure location of the hotel not in town as they advertise. Dear trip advisor thanks for helping me whenever I travel to chose the best hotels worldwide based on the remarks of your honorable travellers and members of your great club.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are really very good!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo

Been to Hotel Belvedere? Share your experiences!