Saved Save
You added Villa Thea Mykonos to your Saves list.
Mykonos Town
Rental Home –
5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

PreityU
Los Angeles, California
“VILLA THEA- "GEM IN MYKONOS"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Nestled in the heart of paradise Island Mykonos, is a gem of an establishment, modern yet authentic, enticing yet discreet.
Welcome to Villa Thea, a collection of luxury villas set in the hills of overlooking the emerald bay of Mykonos.
I was recommended to stay here and came here on a whim not knowing what to expect.

I was picked up from the airport, compliments of the staff at the villa, which was a pleasant welcome. The villa complex is only 10 mins from the airport, conveniently located and easy to get to from practically anywhere on this wonderful island. As soon as we entered the property estate, the kind staff whisked me off to my gorgeous villa overlooking the coastline of magnificent Mykonos. The complex consists of 4 unique luxury villas each to suit your taste, no matter which you one choose you will not be disappointed. Key features include earthy open air showers, spacious patios, generous furnishing and the quintessential blue and white colorings of the Aegean. It is minimalist yet luxurious to your hearts fill. The pool at Villa Thea has got to be one of the most enticing ones on the entire island. I was able to laze here in the day, and at night enjoy the glorious sunsets and have a drink with my fellow guests.
The friendly staff were always available to assist me and the complex’s management team were more than eager to make sure i had the most magical stay possible, including organizing tours, taking care of travel and transport needs, recommending the best spots and lastly to join me for a drink at sunset!

What stands out about this hotel is the rare mix of traditional surrounding and furniture yet a decadent feel. You do not have to give one up to enjoy the other. Rustic and earthy, I was able to feel grounded here while enjoying the chic interiors. It felt like a luxurious home away from home.

The security and privacy provided throughout he entire estate is remarkable. I was able to leave all my valuables in my room and focus on my holiday without a worry. All villas and suites have safe lockers inside and the staff is constantly overlooking the property. This worked a treat as I took advantage of the staff’s recommendations to explore the islands hot spots and was away from my villa a fair bit during my stay. I always felt safe and secure, even late into the night and was always reassured.
Complimentary wifi and great reception throughout the property were also a great plus.
With parking and reception on site, plus access to the best that this effervescent island has to offer, you can put your feet up and just focus on your holiday.

Another unique quality of the property is that though the property is quite large, it allows the guest to connect and bond through communal areas but also ensures seclusion and privacy. You can either be among the other guests enjoying drinks by the pool at sunset or be in your private patio, swept away from the rest of the world, the choice is yours. Lastly, this beautiful island can be windy at times, but you would not feel it staying at the villa thea, as their unique design helps to protect against the wind, even at an elevation. Being high up also allows for spectacular sunsets and scenery.

Villa Thea has a lot offer. But the best bit? It is a stones throw (or a scenic 10 minute walk down the hill) to the forever zealous Chora beach in Mykonos town should you crave some nightlife. Or you can just let time overlook you and leave you undisturbed as you relax into the tranquil sunset at any one of the spectacular villas.

After an enchanting week at this paradise island, sumptuous meals, eternal partying, tranquil relaxing and exploring, I can safely say that villa thea was key to my incredible stay. The kind staff dropped me off to Mykonos port where I then sailed off to my next adventure- Athens. I highly recommend Villa Thea to anyone who visits Mykonos; it will complete your holiday.

5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Staff, view, comfort
Liked least: no negative aspect
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Gramado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012 for a stay in June 2012
4 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 4 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Philippa...
London, United Kingdom
“Awesome villa and stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

We just came back from a fantastic week long trip to Mykonos, staying at the beautiful Villa Thea. There was a group of 7 of us and Gianni and Maria were both so accommodating and helpful from the beginning to the end. Once we had booked we had so many questions and requests and Gianni was really helpful on all accounts, and upon arrival into Mykonos we were met at the airport for our private transfer from Gianni and taken to the villa which was really beautiful. Maria and Gianni living right next door was so helpful and they were always really friendly and checked up on us each day to see if there was anything they could do. On the first day Gianni drove us around the island to lots of different shops to help us stock up on food and drinks, and gave us lots of great tips on restaurants/bars/beaches/quad bikes - all helping to make our holiday in Mykonos excellent! The villa was cleaned daily, the pool area was great and it was a nice walk down to the Town - though a bit of a steep walk it had beautiful views. Access to the rest of the island was easy either through the town or on our quad bikes so the location was pretty much perfect with gorgeous ocean views from our rooms and private terrace area.

We would all definitely recommend Villa Thea and will hopefully be able to return one day! Thanks again to Gianni, Maria and the whole family :)

4 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 4 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Overall experience
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
London
from
$735
Night
Week
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Owner
Villa Thea Collection
+30 690 945 3336
Speaks English
Listed since : Dec 2010
Response Rate: 5 %
Response Time: Within a day
Calendar Updated: 10 days ago
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing