“very good and surely proposed to everyone” 5 of 5 stars

Vouniotis Pension
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Vrissi, Mykonos Town 84600, Greece   |
Ranked #71 of 82 Hotels in Mykonos Town
Haidari, null, Greece
“very good and surely proposed to everyone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Vouniotis is honestly proposed to everybody from me.it 's very close to mykonos town,it has good prices and it has bobby!i will surely visit vouniotis again.
Ty bobby and we will meet each other again for sure.
Finally i must say that vouniotis is a great places for couples,families,businessmen or solo travelers.it even has a yard for your children to play!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Hermosa Beach, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

bobby was so accommodating from picking us up at the dock to taking us to the airport. he gave us great recommendations as far as restaurants and beaches to go to. our room had great ventilation and a great bathroom too! i'd go back for sure! thanks again, bobby!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is one of the best finds. We arrived and our room was very clean and breezy. And it was cleaned every day. Beds are comfortable, very good value for money. We very much enjoyed sitting in the lovely courtyard and eating breakfast every morning. Close to the town of Mykonos and also close to beautiful beaches on the other side of the island. We are very happy we chose to stay here. Bobby is a such a good bloke.

• Stayed July 2013
New Zealand Westland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We arrived at the port with no accommodation booked and decided to take a chance, Bobby presented us with a folder showing reasonable accommodation 10 minute walk to town and very quiet. We arrived and was shown to a room for 35 Euro per night, the windows were open but the room had a musty smell. We decided to give it a go for that one night at least so then went for the 10 min walk to explore the town after walking downhill on the dangerous road for 20 mins finally arrived to the town. Had very little sleep that night as other guests were outside the room talking and laughing into the night. We moved to another hotel the next morning.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Mt. Laurel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Bobby was very polite and accommodating. He picked us up from the boat dock as well as taking us to the airport. I liked having a refrigerator in the room, a mini mart close by, and walking to shops and the beach. No complaints with our stay - I would recommend it as far as pensions go.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I arrived on Mykonos Island with no bookings or plans. Bobby approached me as I got off the ferry and offered me a room. We agreed on a very good price and the room was much nicer than I had in mind. Bobby was helpful and answered all my questions and helped out anyway he could.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Bradford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Bobby kept in touch with me regularly prior to my booking my accommodation. I was greeted by him and collected to & from the airport, which included insightful Island information, he passed onto me as we drove to Vouniotis Pensions.

There is a supermarket next door, so it's easy to pick up your supplies. There is a bus stop adjacent, which takes you directly to one of the many beaches on the island, Paradise Beach. The bus service was excellent and was always on time. From the accommodation, it is literally a 10 minute walk into Mykonos town. It's absolutely gorgeous and well worth taking in the view in, on foot.

My accommodation was clean, comfortable and very affordable. The free wi-fi was excellent too!!! Maria, responsible for house keeping, kept my room spic and span - THANK YOU.

The garden area is tranquil and lovely to relax in, have food and drinks & meet fellow dwellers.

As a solo first time traveller, Bobby was VERY helpful on any questions I had. He really made me feel like it was, 'home from home' :) THANK YOU Bobby, for your hospitality and kindness .... particularly when picking me up in the early hours of my 2nd morning, when my new found Greek friends, were dropping me off n were unable to find where I was staying .... The irony was that they literally were staying around the corner from me! :)

Night or day Mykonos is a beautiful island to experience. It truly is the island of compansionship & friendships. I will definitely return.

p.s. All the beaches are flawless. Elias Beach is absolutely gorgeous tho, very swishy n chilled out. A bus can be taken from the far side of Mykonos Town, which takes you directly there for a couple of Euros, it's about a 20 min journey.

.... & if you get the chance, check out the neighbouring Island of Delos: ancient archaelogical city, birth place of Apollo. You catch the boat from Mykonos port.

..... as you can see I had an amazing time & I'm sure you will love staying at Bobby's place and visiting the island, Once again, thanks Bobby :)

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Been to Vouniotis Pension? Share your experiences!