“Authentic home cooked Greek food.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Authentic home cooked Greek food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

We had to wait for a table at this bustling place so the owner gave us a free glass of water while we were waiting and made us a cracking mojito!

The food was delicious and lovely waiting staff with a fun atmosphere. Try to get a table out on the street (they make 2 extra outside tables when the shop opposite closes at 9pm). Highly recommended!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
San Diego, California
“We loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

It was amazing experience! We totaly reccomend! Top of the restaurants we had been to in Mikonos! Family traditional nice restaurant!

Stevenage, United Kingdom
“Disappointing..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

We really wanted to like this place as it was recommended by a local friend and it also has good reviews. To be fair, I think we were a little unlucky in that what we ordered just didn't suit us - I had a pork dish with a little too much cumin in for me (I'm not a big fan) and my wife a prawn dish which while tasty was very sauce heavy.

I honestly feel that if we returned and ordered something different we may well love it but I can only rate as I find and three and a half would be my score if available.

It's certainly a charming, tucked away establishment with friendly staff and great vodka tonics..

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Authentic Mykonos Find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our meal here at To Maereio. We sat outside in the street, so were able to people-watch while enjoying our meal. We enjoyed everything we ordered, and saw many locals stopping by for a bite as well. I would definitely recommend trying out this little gem in Mykonos Town!

Visited May 2014
honesdale, pa
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We actually had two dinners here because our first experience was so wonderful. Lena the waitress was wonderful. The food was amazing. Great atmosphere, too. Obviously I would return again and again!

• Visited April 2014