It's difficult to know where to start. Upon arrival we were given a room on the 4th floor. It looked as though it hadn't been cleaned that year. It was absolutely filthy. After a stand-off at reception, we were offered a second room. This one was slightly better although, on openeing a cupboard, my partner found a broken, dirty glass - another trip to reception.
The food was always cold. Not cool, cold. Every mealtime was the same, the food was put out a long time before we were allowed into the dining room and the halogen lights just didn't keep it warm. One day, they served thickly sliced pork. One of the other guests noticed that it was raw underneath and had blood running from it. Three days later my partner was rushed into hospital with food poisoning. She remained in hospital for two days and was not allowed to eat meat, dairy, or drink alcohol for the rest of the holiday.
Despite being all-inclusive, the bar closed at 23:00 and if you wanted a drink after that, you had to go downstairs to the disco and pay for it. You also have to pay for the tv in you room - only BBC 1 available in English - cushions for the sun-loungers, towels, parasols etc.
The bed springs were so noisy that everytime one of us turned over, it woke the other one up. You could even hear the people upstairs moving in their beds. The hotel did bring new beds straight away, but mine collapsed when I sat on it (no I'm not fat). Another bed was bought which was far too small for the matress, but by this time I had lost the will to go on.
A urinal became blocked in a toilet in the foyer and despite the fact that urine was seeping into the public areas, it took two days to put a sign on it saying out of order. In fact the whole hotel was very shabby. Even the exterior paint was left unfinished.
The staff were generally ok;; however, the barstaff constantly badgered the guest for tips and there was a feeling amongst everyone there that the staff were just going through the motions.
There were herds of kids running around unsupervised; screaming until late into the evening. During the night. teenagers ran up and down corridors kicking doors and making a nuisance of themselves. I even saw the bar-staff serving alcohol to very young kids.
There was little in the way of entertainment, bingo, karaoke and discos most evenings. All other entertainment was repeated weekly and even the questions to the quiz were identical. There was supposed to be films - which would have been good for the kids on the rainy days - but even the entertainment manager didn't know anythig about them.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.